Cost of living in Suez, Egypt vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06382 USD / EGP
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $4,550 (E£ 71,302) in Suez.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)