Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18031 USD / BRL
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 64% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,900 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $2,880 (R$ 15,974) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)