Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 774 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18031 USD / BRL
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,000 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $2,959 (R$ 16,410) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)