Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 731 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01756 USD / DOP
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 64% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,600 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $3,496 (RD$ 199,113) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Guayana costs 470,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)