Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 710 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 40% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,700 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $5,848 (€4,807) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brussels costs €950 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)