Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01168 USD / HTG
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 49% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $4,609 (394,794 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 4 hours ago)