Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00919 USD / JPY
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,646 (¥941,261) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,700 in Miami, Florida.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $387,000 (about 5 hours ago)