Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00919 USD / JPY
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,600 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $8,055 (¥876,788) in Niigata.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 22,400₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 30元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 120 (about 3 hours ago)