Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00912 USD / JPY
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,500 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $6,348 (¥696,097) in Niigata.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)