Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 624 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15380 USD / CNY
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 54% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,400 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $3,438 (22,353元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)