Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 664 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00921 USD / JPY
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $6,985 (¥758,512) in Nagoya.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Funchal, Madeira costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lida costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)