Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Miami, Florida, United States
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 736 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 60% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $3,462 (2,255,347 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)