Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15544 USD / CNY
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 59% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $3,838 (24,691元) in Lijiang City.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiclayo costs S/. 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)