Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00919 USD / JPY
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,500 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $6,150 (¥669,230) in Kawasaki.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agartala costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tirana costs 150 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Munich costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (about 3 hours ago)