Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01756 USD / DOP
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 49% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $4,221 (RD$ 240,405) in Juan Dolio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)