Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00652 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 73% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,500 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $2,584 (₨396,060) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pune costs ₨360 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)