Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00185 USD / XAF
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 40% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $4,900 (2,642,114 Franc) in Garoua.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b190 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)