Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17894 USD / BRL
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 71% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $2,255 (R$ 12,600) in Feira de Santana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (about 3 hours ago)