Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 989 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05023 USD / MXN
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $3,356 (Mex$ 66,816) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €26,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 130 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)