Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 843 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / COP
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 74% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $2,178 (COL$7,991,002) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)