Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00183 USD / XOF
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 47% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $4,310 (2,359,619 Franc) in Cotonou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)