Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01034 USD / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 145 different people.
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 53% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)