Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela vs Miami, Florida, United States
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00000 USD / VES *
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 83% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $1,596 (432,102,453 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$41,600 (about 2 hours ago)