Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 661 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00068 USD / IQD
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 60% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $3,364 (4,920,012 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 8 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 8 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 8 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 9 hours ago)