Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.215 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 802 prices entered by 134 different people.
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 19% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,500 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $7,671 (€6,316) in Antwerp.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)