Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq vs Miami, Florida, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00068 USD / IQD
Do you live in Miami, Florida? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 39% cheaper than in Miami, Florida (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,000 in Miami, Florida you would need to make just about $4,892 (7,154,078 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)