Cost of living in Xuzhou, China vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,068 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.070 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 26% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 72,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,533 (17,435元) in Xuzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)