Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,090 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.073 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 18% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 83,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 68,418 (22,264元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)