Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,058 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02824 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,471 (CH$3,734,827) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$110,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)