Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina vs Mexico City, Mexico
WARNING! Tucumán has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tucumán.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,718 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21802 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 76,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,602 (ARS $199,995) in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 13,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $0.08 (about 3 hours ago)