Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,770 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021.
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,117 in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,199 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pune costs ₨360 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)