Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,756 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27284 MXN / INR
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 48% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,240 (₨154,819) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 7 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 7 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 8 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 8 hours ago)