Cost of living in Tai'an, China vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,061 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.058 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 20% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 73,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 58,500 (19,131元) in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$584 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Matanzas costs 40,000 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $4.79 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b96 (about 4 hours ago)