Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Mexico City, Mexico
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,809 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,500 (﷼ 210,439,506) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 82,000 in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)