Cost of living in Surat, India vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,880 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27284 MXN / INR
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 42% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 76,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,106 (₨161,656) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)