Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.369 MXN / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,434 prices entered by 414 different people.
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,605 (2,692KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)