Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,173 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.35540 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,369 (RD$ 169,863) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 2 hours ago)