Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 10 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cologne costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oral costs 3,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)