Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,059 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021.
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 74,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 65,714 in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lagos costs 30,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $164 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)