Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Mexico City, Mexico
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,388 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21472 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 80,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,809 (ARS $180,744) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copiapó costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,242 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,499TL (about 1 hour ago)