Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Mexico City, Mexico
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.760 MXN / CZK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,268 prices entered by 490 different people.
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 2,541 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Barquisimeto costs Bs 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lille costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)