Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Mexico City, Mexico
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.749 MXN / CZK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,533 prices entered by 550 different people.
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)