Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Mexico City, Mexico
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.812 MXN / CZK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,462 prices entered by 550 different people.
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasov costs 18 lei (less than a minute ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Alicante costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$495 (about 1 hour ago)