Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 348%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,070 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.33786 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 61% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 122,351 (362,135 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 76,000 in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hua Hin costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)