Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,083 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00493 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,758 (18,209,361 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 83,000 in Mexico City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 1 hour ago)