Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,036 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00526 MXN / COP
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 73,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,426 (COL$8,451,398) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)