Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36213 MXN / PHP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,686 prices entered by 605 different people.
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)