Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,831 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.806 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 82,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,796 (R$ 15,184) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)