Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Mexico City, Mexico
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,060 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00048 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 79,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,380 (﷼ 101,428,187) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)