Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,232 prices entered by 475 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.644 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 78% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,464 (3,030 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)