Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Mexico City, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,194 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.434 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 105% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,647 (1,255 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)