Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Mexico City, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,710 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.564 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 102% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,563 (1,700 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 5,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,550 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ljubljana costs €557 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 35,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)