Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Mexico City, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12,756 prices entered by 1,112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.717 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 121% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,686 (1,479 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.33 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 12,200 Kyat (about 3 hours ago)