Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Mexico City, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,986 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.793 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 96% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,502 (1,238 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U29,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ulm costs €15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 103,700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)