Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Mexico City, Mexico
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23039 MXN / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,014 prices entered by 1,061 different people.
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 74,000 in Mexico City you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,425 (ARS $227,550) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Maracaibo costs 300,000 Bs.S. (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.49 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$26,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)