Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Mexico City, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,737 prices entered by 464 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.706 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Mexico City? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 110% more expensive than in Mexico City (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,296 (£1,471) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)